During the weekends, I try and do my workout first thing in the A.M. then I have the rest of the day to do whatever! It’s a healthy habit to get into.
Today’s workout was a quickie; I started on the treadmill (too hot to run outside) then finished with a mini circuit.
HIIT Treadmill workout: 31 minutes
- 1 minute sprint (varied between 8.0-9.0 mph)
- 45 seconds jog (6.2-6.5 mph)
- walking lunges with a hip extension and shoulder press-2X
- squats with calf raises (holding dumbbells in front of my shoulders)
- squat into a good morning (holding dumbbells in front of my shoulders)
- single arm diagonal shoulder raise (think of a one sided “Y”)
- on a stability ball-bent leg glute presses
- stability ball “T” “Y” “I”" fly’s