1. lunge curl- left leg forward, right leg behind, kettlebell in right hand by side. perform a lunge, press through front heel to stand and curl kettlebell 90 degrees. continue for reps/switch sides to complete set.
2. swing & shot- perform a kettlebell swing for the 1st rep, on the 2nd rep, swing kettlebell in a circular pattern overhead (watch lower back-keep core tight, knees bent). continue the swing, then the shot, switching directions each rep.
3. renegade rows- plank position (feet a little wider for more support) kettlebell under right hand. perform a row (bring bell beside right ribcage, shoulders stay even), lower. perform another row, this time rotating right shoulder towards ceiling, lower. continue row and rotation for reps/ switch sides to complete set.
4. overhead touchdown w/ triceps extensions- kettlebell in left hand above head, palm forward. keep bell overhead, kick left hip out to the side while bending knees slightly, touching right hand to the floor between legs. press through heels, hams, and glutes to return to start-perform a triceps extension (lower bell behind, keeping elbow pointing front). continue touching down and extensions for reps/ switch sides to complete set.
5. see-saw- hold kettlebell, upside down, in front of chest-elbows tucked in. sit on glutes, keep heels on ground or lift feet in the air (as shown). with control, roll back, lifting hips and legs into the air-pause-roll up to sitting (don’t let feet rest!). continue for reps.
*Remember proper form and safety cues!