The definition of fall is in this bowl of comfortableness! This oatmeal recipe is nothing out-of-the-ordinary, but it’s just too scrumptious to keep to myself .
Usually I prefer my oatmeal made with milk, but this is my only exception; water seems to contribute to the oatmeal’s gooey consistency and texture.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- sweetener (optional)
- banana (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon (or more) pumpkin butter (Trader Joe’s)
- sprinkles of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or all!
- combine oats and water in a bowl. nuke for ~3 minutes.
- add pumpkin, yogurt, and a little more water (I like my oatmeal very voluminousness). nuke ~2-3 minutes.
skip the added water if you’re normaladd a little more water, sweetener, and frozen banana. nuke ~2-3 minutes.
- finally, dollop with pumpkin butter and sprinkle the spices of your choice!