Need a quick at-home circuit workout? Here ya go!
This circuit workout can be done in 15-20-30-45 minutes, depending on your time allowance. It’s a mix of cardio intervals, resistance training, plyometrics and fun (the most important component!).
Remember proper form and safety cues! Have water near-by and don’t forget to stretch post-sesh.
- 15 push-ups (FitBit*)
- 30 seconds high knees
- 30 seconds butt kickers
- 8 each lateral/front raises
- 30 seconds jumping jacks
- 15 hammer curls (biceps curl but palms face each other)
- 30 jumping lunges (or stationary)
- 15 triceps dips
- 45 seconds mountain climbers
- 10/arm plank rows
- 15 plie squats and overhead presses
- 1 suicide (no space? try squat jacks. a jumping jack, but sink into a squat)
- 15 reverse flies
- 20 jump squats (or stationary)
Repeat the circuit 2-3-4 times through and WahLah-a complete total body workout without leaving your house! I did this workout yesterday 3 times through and it took me about 35 minutes.
I challenge you to do AT LEAST 1 full push-up (on your toes)! But by all means, don’t limit yourself to just ONE-with good form, push yourself a little harder every time you complete a workout with push-ups. Keep building on that ONE full push-up and before you know it, you’ll be doing ALL of your push-ups on your toes!