Cannot believe 2012 is almost over! So many amazing things happened this year:
- presenting TBHII and A Fitness Guide to Using Social Media at the Southeast Collegiate Fitness Expo at Virginia Tech
- traveling to Tampa and interviewing for graduate assistantships
- GRADUATING! NC State University Class of 2012!
- completing an 8-week internship at SAS in Cary, NC
- accepting stress, balance, and rest days.
- moving to Rochester MI and starting all over again
- sweating in the community with my lululemons!
- finishing the fall semester with good grades!
- meeting tons of new people
I know I left out lots of other experiences, but those are the ones that stand out the most. I’m so blessed to be where I am in my life right now! My family is the SO supportive of my decisions, my friends are always there to listen and talk to, my boyfriend is my rock, and I’m involving myself in so many different things-kind of crazy! I’m unsure of where I’m going, but I know that I’ll enjoy every.single.minute.of the journey to get to my happy place.
This next year has ample amounts of opportunity:
- excelling in my GA position and incorporating programs into group fitness
- building my blog with Oakland University
- hosting an IFTA event
- presenting at Student Lead-on in Chicago and TBHII2 in Las Vegas!
- growing with lululemon into a social media/people potential/community/digital guru position
- creating a blog for the Somerset store
- sweating in the community and building relationships
- traveling Michigan
- spending time with family, friends, and owning MY life.
I cannot wait for 2013!
What are your goals for the New Year?