I had an exciting and honorable email when I returned to my desk this afternoon, Michelle has awarded me as one of the recipients of The Lovely Blog Award!
The rules of the game:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the reward image on your blog, anywhere you choose.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you like.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs’ telling them about the nomination.
7 facts about me:
- I rode horses when I was younger and had a pony named Drummie, “Windy Hills Distant Drummer” was his show name. We went to various shows and I became the Short Stirrup champion! I probably killed him too..details..
- I ran the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 2, 2010 in 4:07 but you’ll never find it online. Why, you ask? Instead of wearing the timing band, I wore the instructions on how to put the timing band on my shoe. My aunt called my mom, numerous times, and said I haven’t left the start line when I was done with the race. Did I mention I’m a blonde?
- I hate anything and everything white and creamy; mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch, and whipped cream. I refuse to eat anything if it’s made with any of the above!
- I am deathly afraid of tornadoes, even though I’ve never been in one EXCEPT in 2011 when I was getting Zumba certified. Oh, am I’m technically Zumba certified.
- I eat the core of the apple-yes, there’s nothing left after I eat an apple. I do spit out the seeds
sometimesand won’t eat the twig at the top. AND I only eat my own cores so don’t try and pawn yours off on me!
- I played lacrosse in high school for 2 weeks, then quit after realizing no one stops and congratulates you after scoring (think hockey-style). I really just wanted to be a part of the team..and carry a pink stick.
- I’ve never broken, sprained, or tore anything in my body and have perfect vision but convinced my parents that 1) every time I fell “something is seriously broken” and have to get it checked out and 2) I needed glasses and swore I could see
dead peopledouble until the doctor told me to stop coming.
- Because this one’s too funny. My friend and I disliked the ice cream man growing up so much that we plotted to do the “suck it” motion to him. Of course my friend was late and he was coming up the hill. I did it. He parked the van and chased me down. My dad had to settle him and apologize for my actions. I never bought ice cream again..
And I nominate: