What a day!
But first, a recap of last night:
- ran Lake Johnson 2 times! It ended up being about 7 miles (give or take) and boy was it brutal; I felt like a wool clothe was covering my mouth and nose the entire time.
- picked up a package from Kathie who so thoughtfully left it as a “going away” present. A mug , card, and a picture of us!
- sat in complete silence and ate dinner. I guess that’s what happens when you shut your cable and internet off before you move out! Good thing I have Hulu+ on my phone and a good book to read. If a neighb is reading this, would you be so kind to take the password off your wifi
Now to Tuesday..
This morning started bright and early; a morning run around the lake. It can’t get better than seeing the sunrise while doing an activity you love , it sets the tone for my ENTIRE day! The only not-so-good part of the morning was putting off breakfast until I got to my internship; one of the coordinators took me to breakfast on campus which was very delicious and sweet of her! I forgot how good omelets are when someone else makes them; an egg-white omelet with veggies, turkey saus
ageeege (Scott Disick-style), and feta cheese with a side of fresh fruit!
I’ve been spending the last week sorting through CD’s and organizing them by BPM and, of course, I had to do it wrong, so I spent a majority of this morning reorganizing them.
I taught a Step demo to the employees as another final hoo-rah! It was a short 20-minute, 3-combo routine that I wanted to perform to see if I’ve improved since Step I.T. I think it’s safe to say that I’ve become one with the Step .
Lunch was something other than a sandwich! I’ve been on a huge salad kick lately because I’m trying to clean-out my refrigerator before the big move up North!
In the mix:
- cannellini beans
- red onion
- cherries! I LOVE fruit in salads! A lot of people don’t and I’m not too certain why?
- mozzarella cheese
- balsamic vinegar
- wheat thins. These were last-minute; after the step demo, I realized I didn’t have a whole grain so I through those into the mix.
I have the neatest salad container ever; it’s an ordinary oval bowl but the lid holds a fork AND a little cup for dressing! It fits about 2 tablespoons, which is the serving side for most dressings.
The rest of the afternoon will be spent resting up around the office before I teach Body Sculpt & Balance tonight at 5:30pm!